miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

english reasons!

Hello boys and girls!
My name is Loreto Leiva, but i want that you call me "Lole",
because Lole is my nickname from the college and bring me many good memories. :)

In this moment , i am here, in the english class , here i am learning to read,write and speak in english with our teacher Miss Zagal.
I am not very good english student, and the english in mi life don't bring me
many good memories because my english teacher in the college was very bad and awful !
Nevertheless , i will make an effort! ,
But i like the english class in the university and i like to write in blogs so much!
Besides, the english will be useful for my career, because many books are in english and this language will be useful for speak with others psychologysts in others countries.

Let´s go!

2 comentarios:

  1. WELL, LOLE, I AM A FRIEND FROM CHILE AND I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT WITH YOUR BLOG. THE MUSIC IS AWESOME AND THE PICTURE OF THE EVIL DOLLS SEEMS TO BE THE BEST TO ME. ANYWAY, I HAVE A LITTLE THING TO TELL YOU: DE SALOON IS LIKE THE HOLE. I WAS LISTENING TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL SONGS, AND DE SALOON IN THE MIDDLE WAS VERY DISSAPOINTING.

    good bye lole, KEEP GOING!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Greetings!

    Uhmm...surprisingly I don't have much to say...

    Anyway, just enjoy this opportunity of enchancing your abilities, and most importantly, have fun while learning this extremely important language n_n!

    If you need any help I'll be glad to asist!

    Sincerely yours

    Jaime

    ResponderEliminar