miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

My last vacations

My last vacation i went to " Las Cruces " beach, that place is in V region , in Chile.

I went to Las Cruces in January, in this summer, for a weekend.

I went to that place with my mother and my sisters,i did not go with my father because he stayed working in Santiago , more later in the weekend we met with my uncles and my cousins.

One cousin have twenty one years old , similar to me , because this, she and me went for a walk by the beach in the night.

Me and my family stayed in the "Villa trouville ", that Hotel was very clean and very beautiful.
Besides, the hotel had a beautiful view.

Something remarkable that happened was that we went near of the beach where had amusement park and a craft fair , both was pretty and funny.

I liked the weather in that place because it is not very cool and it is not very hot, the weather is very nice.
I think that no matter that i will forget because my last vacation was not very funny , my vacations was a little bored in fact, but it is always nice to see the sea and is good to be with my family, specially , my mather .
The next vacations i want to go to Perú wit my best friends, it would be fabulous!
This is why i am working and i am saving , because i want that the next vacations will be very
wonderful! and that i can not never forget!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario