miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My most precious possesion


I haven't a real most precious posession, but my friends are the best that I have, maybe my most precious possesion.:)

My friends are not so much, but are the best of the best in my world.


I have friends in the university, and friends of the school too.


All my friends are very crazy, very sweet, very intelligent, very funny and each one of them is very special for me.





Some are very happy all the time, and others are very melancholy.


Some paint very pretty, and some write very beautiful , others dance very good, and others sing and play music very fine, specially the guitar .


Each one of them are very artistic people and sensitive and with all of them I spend a good time.


The life give to me all these friends, and i am very I'm very grateful with it.


They help me when i have problems, dance with me when I am bored, sing with me when i am sad, they make me laugh a lot!

When i need them , they are always there with their happy faces. :)

1 comentario:

  1. hi Lole!
    you are so sweet. It's really nice all that you wrote here, and I think the same, friends are very important.
    It's so funny that we had the same activity (the blog) and than we are in the same level but in different careers jajaja.
    well, hope to see you soon, maybe in a party or in the street! we live so close (if you don't change of home jaja).
    hugs and kisses(L)

    ResponderEliminar