jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

What is psychology? for me...


Defining psychology seems very difficult for me ,because it involves many things that did not even know, but I think that it is a very pretty and useful career .

Psychology is "the nurse or curator of the affections of the soul" for me , it will be a tool to help those who feel they have something in their head that bad.

My career have some problems, as that it is not clearly defined in its arguments, but the diversity of views enrich the career.

I think that psychology is a career for people who likes to help and want to be a commitment to society, especially for people who feel dissatisfied with their lives and their ways of acting against it.I decided to study psychology for these reasons and perhaps for personal reasons but I have no clear, but that I will discover through my development in these studies.
In general, I love this race because it gives me the tools and training that will give my thoughts the ability to be useful to others in need.

Further, the approach of the great founders of psychology, and his followers are also very interesting to study and very applicable to everyday life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario