viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

My favourite place

My favorite place


Hello boys and girls! today I want to tell about my favourite place,


the truth is that now I have not one favourite place,
because   it would cost me to choose just one, but I will try to think in some nice places for me.
For example, in my last vacations my best friend Paola and I visited some villages in southern of Chile specifically in the X Region, called " Región de Los Lagos".

We  could not travel throughout the region but we could know a beautiful park in the capital "Puerto Montt", the park  is a nature reserve called "El alerce Andino". In the park we could see beautiful larch of  hundreds years, So to reach them if we had to climb a large hill, if  we had climbed two hills, we could have seen larchs of thousands of years , but it was too much for us that we had been about 5 hours up and down the hill ! 
the park was really beautiful, was very well kept and sometimes seemed like a great forest of stories,the first day we we were alone in a camp and heard many noises at night, especially birds that lived in the park and also sawone or two mouse lying around, this was all very exciting as we can never experience something like this in any city.
In the park had a small creek where you could get water, the water was delicious and also could make bonfires always taking care not to cause accidents and leaving  clean when another traveler came to camp.


If you can go to Puerto Montt  you really should visit "Alerce Andino" park, in this place you  will can swim in a lake, climb hills, know beautiful and ancients trees, make campfires and share some good times with friends or family, as the park also was a perfect place to go with family even with small children.
 I will also try to go to the park again this holiday , but  this time we will better prepared than last time because we almost froze at night because we  had a very bad tent :( .That was the only bad thing about our stay in the park!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario