viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Strange and warm semester!

This is a really really strange term , I think I need a rest but I have to finish my major specially soon because I need to begin my profesional practice.Another reason for finish quickly, its for my parents because they  get impatient for my future.
I had not many expections for this term, because is very short and so hot semester and I felt that specially in a academic level,  teachers will teach  his subject for a  rapid memorization and that finally the students will not  learn nothing, this had discouraged me, but now I'm realizing that in the  subjects that I took, teachers are putting all their dedication that everything goes well, and that  motivates me to get to class.
This  semester I took only matters that I liked, for example, I took Freud Theory, and although I do not believe  much in psychoanalysis is interesting to learn his theory specially for the importance for a history of psychology.
Another matter that I took is "gender and sexual theory" , because any taught me  about that theme and I am really interested in that.
I also took a matter of youth and high school, because I wanted to know about education in Chile, especially in the current context where there is a great review on this topic.
I took a practice matter and one matter comunitary called" tv and community " this matter is obviously about tv and and its influence on the community, especially the free television (national channels)


So far have been entertaining subjects, except Freud's theory that is sometimes  really boring  but not without interest.
Now I do not feel very well studyng  among family celebrations but  perhaps the other year I have a better disposition to study and finish my career in a good way.


Finally think I'm finally finding what I really like but I learn more about it outside of class that in them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario