lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

Italia! a beautiful and romantic country



Hello classmates and Miss, 

First,  I would like to greet for the new year  and wish you many good things for you and your family!


Today, I will talk about a country I want to visit. 
Italia is my choice because every time I hear something  about it  I feel in my heart that tells me -" you have to go"-


For this time  I don´t know so much about this country but I also find that it is one of the countries with better quality of life in the world, besides being an important country as a reference for fashion and design, especially for cars,for example, with its beautiful cars  "Fiat".(My father has one, and that car brings to me  many  memories of my childhood to be a nice car and good quality)


In addition, the psychology in this country is much more developed on the issues that interest me , for example I know that in Italia stars the way called "anti-psychiatry" and even now continues to develop strongly.
Also, this country has long been  the cradle of the Renaissance so I guess there must be many museums and architectural remains exemplify it.


I Know that In this country the people using the bicycle as a means of transport and not just for exercise or walking on the weekends, I  really like this (I hope someday to be so in Chile).


If I can to go to Italia, I would like to visit all cities and towns and I will use my bicycle for this. I also like to make a phD about the matters that interest me and  come back with more knowledge to share and develop in  my work in Chile.
 I want to found  some  italian boy for a romantic adventure too!...(hahaha)
I always imagine that italian Boys  are so much romantics that in another country, 
I really hope so!XD
Finally, this country  has interesting stories with relation to the Mafia, which has controlled certain political and economic decisions in the country, so it remains a mysterious and problems to solve as a country,that is why there  good movies that have inspired it.

1 comentario:

  1. I traveled to Italy, and you have right. People use the bicycle all the time, this is fantastic for the environment!.

    ResponderEliminar