viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

About movies!

Hello my dear classmates and Miss, today I have to speak about “movies” , particularly that I liked.


First, I want to talk about movies because I believe that movies are important kind of record of our society,also movies let Know the culture and history of far away societies and this its very interesting for me.Besides, movies present us a lot of interesting histories of important figures of politics, music, fashion, history, arts, science in anothers…

Movies can be fantastic, funny, mysterious, horrific, very sad as a drama, romantic or totally fabricated, but movies will always be a reflection the context in which they are made.

Now, my favorite kind of movies is horror and some Drama movies, specially more artistic movies.

I don’t have one favorite movie, I know that every time that I saw a good movie I say “Oh my God it’s my favorite movie!”, but late I saw other good movie and I say “It’s my favorite movie too” and later I forget all movies that I saw for remember my new favorites movies.

My last favorite movie that I see it’s called “Kinsey”, and this movie is about a scientist that studied people's sexuality for first time, and I am really recommend it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario